To celebrate the recent release of The Real Yummy Food Challenge, I want to share one of the fan favorites!
People are loving all of the recipes in the Real Yummy Food Challenge, so much that some can’t even choose a favorite! But when many of our Real Yummy Foodies were asked which recipe was their favorite — the TOP chosen was our grain-free pancakes!
My friend Casey even said they were “by far the BEST grain-free pancakes” she has ever made!!
If you are looking for a healthy way to still enjoy pancakes, look no further! Here’s the recipe, give it a try and let me know what YOU think in the comments below!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 15 minutes
6 eggs, pasture-raised
1/2 cup coconut flour
1/2 cup filtered water
1/4 cup pure maple syrup, grade B
1/4 cup organic hemp seeds
3 tbsp. raw honey
2 tbsp. ghee, pasture-raised butter or unrefined virgin coconut oil (may need more)
1 tbsp. golden flax seeds
1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
1/4 tsp. pure baking soda (optional)
1. Blend all ingredients together, except maple syrup.
2. Melt ghee, butter or coconut oil on a stainless steel saucepan, or
griddle, over low heat so your pancakes don’t stick!
3. Pour batter to create desired-size pancakes (use 1/4-1/2 cup depending
how large you want them).
4. Let heat for about 2-3 minutes. Once golden brown underneath, flip
over and repeat until done to your liking!
5. Drizzle pure maple syrup on top, to taste.
6. Repeat steps 2-5 until all the batter is gone.
Serving suggestions: Top with fresh blueberries, sliced strawberries or bananas. Enjoy!